The Kiddos

The Kiddos
November 2013

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Batman Birthday


TJ officially turns 5 this coming weekend, but his big birthday party was this past Saturday at Falconwing park.  The boys woke up at 5:30 and played quietly by themselves (a first) for over an hour, because they were so excited.

For some reason, TJ has become attached to Batman, but he really doesn't know a whole lot about him.  I mean, it's not like he's seen the movie or anything!  Interestingly, my good friend/manager from work, Tom, has always loved Superheroes, and Batman in particular, and he agreed to actually make an appearance as Batman at the party!  (I didn't even beg, though I did tell him he could keep the costume. :=)

Here is a link to a quick video I did.  (Sorry, don't know how to do a hotlink.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMoStr2DbkA&feature=email

Here are a few pictures to help mark the day:


And this one captured our attention.  While it isn't really a true depiction of how he looks today, we both agreed that it is how he could possibly look as a teenager.  We'll find out in 8 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment