The Kiddos

The Kiddos
November 2013

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Most Random Blog Ever

This blog might give you a glimpse into a month in the life of the Gunden Schmuckers.  Sometimes I start cracking up at the random pictures that appear each month in my photo stream.  And I just love how they magically appear on my computer.  And thanks goodness, because otherwise I would totally forget about some of these gems without having the pictures to remind me, no matter how poor the quality!

So, in no particular order...and, for those of you reading this through email, you might want to go directly to the blog to watch the video.  scolisa.blogspot.com

The boys are still really enjoying gymnastics.  Luka and TJ both also completed a one mile race which they were very proud of.  TJ declined to be in the photo, and please don't ask why Luka thought he had to chew his medal for the picture.



Luka lost a top front tooth!  He looks so different.  Here are the before and after videos.  He worked so hard to get it out!  If you can get the video to pull up, it is an amazing sight.  Warning to those with weak stomachs...




After taking pictures of Luka's tooth, Mikayla wanted me to take one of her.  



We helped to organize a fundraiser at Ashley and Erin's house for the Montgomery County Women's Center.  Scott's band and another band played, and there were a ton of kid's activities.  While I don't think I took one picture, good friend Lisa Carver caught several precious pictures of our boys interacting.  Luka was entertaining Nash like it was his job, and the genuine emotion and smiles in this series are contagious!  I can just hear them giggling...




This was Mikayla at the end of the fund-raiser.  She had a ball, but all of a sudden had enough.  Thank goodness Papa was there to take her home.  Oh, and this picture is after I had cleaned her face.


Mikayla dressed herself for Friday errands.


I mentioned we had some house work done.   One of the projects was replacing all the windows.  It was pretty amazing how all these guys worked to get this massive window in there.  The kitchen picture is what I came home to one day while we were trying to seal the grout in the laundry room.  I love how the food is cooking on the stove and in the crock-pot amidst the clutter.



I also walked in the bathroom one day to find this, and I giggled.


Videos:

Mikayla loving her gymnastics class.  She always has a huge smile!


I've often noted that Mikayla loves to dance.  I just can't say that enough.  She seems to love the beat and never hesitates to get out there and strut her stuff!  This next video is of her on the cruise, in the karoeke bar, dancing on the tables, having the time of her life!  No wonder she slept until almost 10 each morning.


The kids are pretty into their music these days.  They even worked hard at putting their own personal touch on "Happy Birthday" for their friend Ryan Bonniwell.  No words needed on this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment