The Kiddos

The Kiddos
November 2013

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Kids say such cute things....and sometimes not such cute things. I won't pretend to tell you that my kids favorite word is not "poopie." It seems to turn up every time they cannot think of the word they are looking for, or even when they are just trying to be funny.

Cute: Luka has recently taken to making up his own songs. This is great considering in the past, he has asked me to turn the overhead music off in the grocery store.
Not So Cute: (At the top of lungs) "And I...liiiiiike....poopie! And I...liiiike....pee!"
Cute: Luka remembering PaPa's rules while singing to him on the phone and saying "And I...liiiike....umm...trees!"

Cute: TJ telling Luka he will help him with his pajamas.
Not so Cute: TJ telling Luka he may not watch the movie if he does not cooperate and put on his pajamas, right now. Sigh. Is that really how I sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment