While it is always a bit crazy with 5 kids, it is our family kind of crazy, and we wouldn't have it any other way. Especially now with two additional walkers, there is always something going on. Ang and I naturally just tag team it. One of us is getting snacks/dinner/breakfast, and the other one handles the kids.
The Kiddos
November 2013
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Cousins
Not sure how many blog entries we have labeled just "Cousins," but honestly, it isn't enough. The oldest three were so thrilled when we told them we were going to have a sleep over. Norah was excited because she had been working on her headstands and couldn't wait to show the boys. Come to think of it, I never actually saw the headstand!
While it is always a bit crazy with 5 kids, it is our family kind of crazy, and we wouldn't have it any other way. Especially now with two additional walkers, there is always something going on. Ang and I naturally just tag team it. One of us is getting snacks/dinner/breakfast, and the other one handles the kids.
While it is always a bit crazy with 5 kids, it is our family kind of crazy, and we wouldn't have it any other way. Especially now with two additional walkers, there is always something going on. Ang and I naturally just tag team it. One of us is getting snacks/dinner/breakfast, and the other one handles the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment