The Kiddos

The Kiddos
November 2013

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Big Girl

We have such a big girl.  Recently on night around 9:00, Mikayla clearly was not tired.  Regina said she decided to take a nap at 10:00 that morning, so she promptly went up to her bed on her own and slept for two hours.
 
After I put her in bed, I was working in my bedroom.  I went up at one point, and she was playing with tinker toys (“building an airplane”) in her room with all the lights on and books all over.  Then she came down and said she wanted a hug.  I told her she could play in her room, but she needed to stay in her room, and then she went back to her room on her own.  Then I heard her playing with her xylophone, and she went to the bathroom at some point.
 
When I went back up to check on her, she was sound asleep in her bed. The lights were off, all the toys were put away, and so were all the books.  Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment