The Kiddos

The Kiddos
November 2013

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

First Day of School

I know every year I say the same thing, but it really is true.  I'm fairly confident I will say the same thing when my kids graduate high school, and then again college.  BUT, I just can't believe I have a 2nd and 3rd grader.



The boys have two years yet together at Sally K Ride.  Luka got the same teachers that TJ had last year, so we know what to expect there.  TJ always has to break new ground for us.


Luka with one of his teacher's Mrs. Murrell:

 
 

The boys both wanted to grow their hair out over the summer.  Luka's is still growing and looks pretty handsome (never call him cute), but TJs, well...we were all glad when he decided he wanted it cut before the first day of school.  He had never had his hair cut professionally before, so he was pretty excited.  It took all of 5 minutes. He felt like a new kid walking out of there!




 And then of course Mikayla, who is going Tuesdays and Thursdays this year to Spanish school.  She is always ready to go.  She wants to pack her lunch, she unpacks her backpack when she gets home, and always pulls out her papers first thing to show me.  She makes sure her blanket is in her backpack, and she does not allow anyone to carry her backpack but her.  Definitely Miss Independent here.


And a random photo of the kids, still enjoying a bubble bath together.  I wonder how long that will last??  They definitely get the sillies together!



No comments:

Post a Comment