The Kiddos

The Kiddos
November 2013

Monday, January 26, 2015

Gunden Family Christmas

Better late than never and I'm sticking to my story.  We enjoyed the Gunden family Christmas at the lake, despite the cold grey weather.  It was the start to what turned out to be a very rainy and cold January (yes, I know it is all relative, but we are wimps down here when it comes to cold weather.)

The kids were of course excited about presents, but they are also very excited about their Christmas show.  We have learned to do the presents first.







 For the Christmas show, we were treated to the Angel Chorus, piano solos, hip hop and ballet, and of course "Let It Go" the ultimate it Christmas music and an historic song of the times if you are a girl between the ages of 3 and 6.  Little Drummer Boy was also a huge hit.  I'm not sure who has more fun - Mimi and Papa directing the show, the kids performing, or the parents watching!








A snapshot of the dressing room tells a story.


One of the things we got to do this year for the first time in years, now that there are no more babies, is steal a few minutes away here and there to play games.  I think Ang and I played literally about 10 games of Yahtzee throughout the weekend.  You Blew It turned into a favorite too.  Really looking forward to more of these times in the future so everything is not always centered around the kids all the time.  We adults like to have our own fun traditions too!





Merry Christmas to the Gundens!

No comments:

Post a Comment