The Kiddos

The Kiddos
November 2013

Monday, January 26, 2015

"School Pictures"

Every year, I try to take "school pictures" on my own camera, meaning:

1) I don't pay for overpriced crappy school pictures that require you to by 1 8x10, 2 5x7s and 12 wallets sized pictures of the same picture that you don't need, and

2) I try to get the boys out of their shorts and crappy T-shirts, and

3) I try to frame the photo for a decent background instead of most other photos that show either all the crap in the yard, or the crap in the house.

(There, I think I managed to use a form of the word "crap" in each sentence.)

Well, this year I didn't get around to doing it.

BUT, I did need to take pictures to update special photo frame for Mimi and Papa for Christmas.  So, I think that counts.  Check.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment