The Kiddos

The Kiddos
November 2013

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Cute Random Kid Things


TJ's favorite breakfast is plain old pancakes.  I try to make them at times with bananas, cottage cheese, sweet potatoes, or other various ingredients with a bit more nutritional value than just flour.  One morning, TJ wanted to ensure there were no hidden ingredients and said,  "Mom, can we PLEEEASE have Aunt Petunia pancakes?"  (He definitely meant Aunt Jemimah!)

Both boys have started taking St. John's Wort daily.  At noon one Saturday, Luka says, "Mom, I haven't had my Long John vitamin yet!"  I totally cracked up at that one!

TJ started reading the Harry Potter series over Christmas, and he is now ready to start book 4.  He has started to say things like, "Mom, I love reading so much that now I like it equal to how much I like playing X-Box!"  Well, isn't that nifty!  On occasion, he reads upside down, and one night I could not get him to go to bed, and he fell asleep on the couch, with his book still open.



TJ has also been on safety patrol duty twice this month.  He is happy to serve and does it with a smile on his face!


This is just such a typical Luka pose, I had to snap it.


No comments:

Post a Comment