The Kiddos

The Kiddos
November 2013

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I Can Ride! And Do Cartwheels! And Sing! And Read!


Mikayla is full of tricks.  She practices her cartwheels 20 times a day.  She loves to ride her bike. She dances to the beat.  She sings.  She loves to try new things.  She loves to work outside with her Daddy.  She reads. She loves her dog.  She changes her clothes 3 times a day.  Wait, that last one isn't a trick...it only causes more laundry.

Playing basketball...granted we didn't plan to shoot hoops, but check out the outfit:

http://youtu.be/LQ_ztU8Y22I

Reading Gruffalo in an English accent:
http://youtu.be/bAnbQAkdha8

In the back seat of the car entertaining herself with my phone, singing about her "pacy that is gone in the earth, in the airplane, in the story"....and then who know what.
http://youtu.be/YEAr4hhBY44

Practicing her cartwheels, a nightly occurrence:
http://youtu.be/8M3lZySJ_XE




I asked her to go get dressed for dinner and this is what I got.


Mikayla loves shopping at Trader Joes where she gets her own little cart.  I love to go first thing in the morning when the store is empty and I can let her be on her own.  It's funny to see what she puts in her cart!


Mikayla had two big events at school this spring.  One was the bike parade, and one was the end of the year school show.  The morning of the show, she came into my bathroom just sobbing so hard she could not even talk.  When she was finally able to talk, she told she was crying because she "missed her show."  When I convinced her that the show was after dinner (and not before breakfast), she started to calm down, but poor thing really thought the show had happened while she was sleeping!

http://youtu.be/tN86i8OxIZ0 (videography by TJ.  Mikayla is front on the right.)




For the bike parade, she was the only one riding without training wheels.  She probably went around the little circle more than 50 times.  Love the tongue sticking out.  Hilarious!

http://youtu.be/NkFg0UI_vh0




No comments:

Post a Comment