Yep, wrong holiday. At this point I am just trying to get some pictures and events captured because the kids kids just love to look at the blog books. And at the point I have time to do the books again, I want to have it captured!
Mikayla had the fortunate fun of having two Halloween parades at school, and Halloween itself for which to choose a costume. It was so hard to decide between the My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle or Minnie Mouse (from last year). She was also lucky that Grandma and Grandpa could visit for a week in the fall to catch the festivities. They were so prepared and brought their own costumes to join in the fun.
Here is Mikayla with her very special teacher (and family friend) Kristina Franco, who is also the director of the Spanish School. Mikayla is one very lucky girl to have Ms. Kristina watching out for her each day at school!
As for the boys, well, the cute costumes from years past are certainly gone. For two years now, Luka has said that "Halloween is stupid because all you do is go around and get a bunch of junk." Yes, I get that and I understand. TJ put on a wig and went to a few houses and then just ran around the neighborhood with the kids. They definitely grow up!



No comments:
Post a Comment