The Kiddos

The Kiddos
November 2013

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

We headed to the lake today for some family time on Easter.  It turned out to be a beautiful day, with a bit of wind, but sunny and fairly warm, so we could be outside most of the time.  Ang and I brought Easter eggs to hide; I fill mine with trinkets left over from the previous year, which I do about one week after Easter is over. I just collect all the trinkets (aka junk) around the house the week following Easter, fill the eggs and then they sit in the closet for a year and then are all ready when I pull them out the next year! (Except for the chocolate, of course.)

In any case, the kids had a ball, and the cousins all had a good time together too.  Macy and Mikayla seem to be creating a real bond, which is so sweet to witness as they continue to communicate more and more together.






Mikayla made this mask at the Woodlands Children's Museum.  She seemed to be quite proud!








No comments:

Post a Comment