The Kiddos

The Kiddos
November 2013

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Garber Reunion 2013

Well, suffice it to say that this blog entry is long overdue.  Let's just say that sifting through almost 500 pictures, while amusing and making me LOL, is also a bit daunting.

In any case, I'll let the pictures tell most of the story, but here are a few highlights:

-The first night, it was cold for May in Texas!
-BBQ
-Volleyball with lots of laughs
-Pontoon rides, despite the cold, wind, and waves, we were doing it by golly!
-A bit of bed switcheroo!
-Yoga on the lawn
-Texas Trivia
-Jet ski rides
-Astros game
-Ping pong
-Hymn singing before dinner
-Family portrait, and the after party...








Made it on the pontoon ride!






As for volleyball...I'm pretty sure this one did not stay in bounds.


She is NOT gonna miss this one.


 Did either of them actually hit the ball?


Grandpa nailed this one!


Volleyball...or ballet?


Mike's face says it all.


What sport is this exactly?


Does she know the ball is headed her way?


Not sure Lavon is excited enough.


Wish we had the full story on this one.


Where is the ball, exactly?  Looks like I've been posing for hours.


I'm afraid to know how this one turned out.  I have an educated guess.


This one was definitely over the net.


Finally after 40 years...blood brothers and sisters!


With hair like this, she must have gotten some air!


Grandma's aprons!


Hangin' out with the coffee!




 

Of course, yoga on the lawn.


This one is just priceless, Carol.


Mikayla knows her Down Dog.


Yes, we even had an audience, but didn't care much did we? 


We didn't finish the ping pong tournament, but we sure had a few fun games!



At the Astros...


Hymn sing.


 I think, technically, even the two new little girls coming this December made the picture!  And yes, note the hair blowing away!


Lavon is smiling in this one more than the "nice" one.  Ron, why exactly were you not doing yoga with us? I'm not sure Rosie moved an inch from picture 1 to picture 2.  I just love how this family can have fun!  


How long did this Garber humor last...anybody remember?




See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment