Well, we are feeling that our little family is complete. No more little voice in my head asking "should we have another one?" Promise.
So, Scott headed off to the doctor this past week for a little snip snip. He survived. And here is a picture of him taking a couple well deserved days off, and getting in some baby time as well.
Scott has been an incredible support throughout a not so easy pregnancy, and certainly a difficult first few weeks with Mikayla. During the pregnancy, he had to step up in an incredible way to take on both our roles in the family...while I often laid on the couch watching the action going on in the kitchen, trying to minimize contractions. He rarely complained, and when he did, I was complaining right along side him.
I was happy for once to be serving him, even if it was for just a few short hours. He certainly deserved it!
I was happy for once to be serving him, even if it was for just a few short hours. He certainly deserved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment