We also had one fun play date when Onchee and the cousins came over to play one last time before I headed off to work. Mikayla got to join us at the lunch table in her new Bumbo seat.
The Kiddos
November 2013
Monday, August 15, 2011
Barnyard Baby and Scary Surprise
I've been working on the playroom upstairs, as it needed a bit of rearranging since we brought some furniture back from Chicago. At one point, I was unhooking the old computer, and had laid Mikayla down on the floor behind me to play. When I crawled out from under the desk, I found this Barnyard Baby having a great time with her brothers!
We also had one fun play date when Onchee and the cousins came over to play one last time before I headed off to work. Mikayla got to join us at the lunch table in her new Bumbo seat.
The Devil (TJ has no idea what that is,) a butterfly (I finally got to paint a cute girlie face), and, I'm not sure what Luka is except I do know he really wanted that spider painted on his nose!
TJ is so good with the babies! (And so is Chilli!)
We also had one fun play date when Onchee and the cousins came over to play one last time before I headed off to work. Mikayla got to join us at the lunch table in her new Bumbo seat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment