I think the boys, especially TJ, are getting a bit stir crazy. We often hear "I'm bored" come out of his mouth. I've started telling him that our next project is to sort through all the toys we have that he doesn't play with so that we can give them to some kids who will actually play with them. He's also started complaining about the pool. Time for school!
Either Grandma or Grandpa was always willing to stay at the house while Mikayla was napping. I was able to run errands, go to the Y, get groceries, or take the boys on an outing. The additional flexibility I had was so helpful. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa.
After Mikayla's 6 month Dr. check-up, we have tried to give her some solids to get a few more calories in her. It didn't go so well, however. While she appeared interested and was always eager to put the food in her mouth, it almost always immediately came right back out. We'll try again in a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment