The Kiddos

The Kiddos
November 2013

Sunday, May 17, 2009

No More Diapers!


Well...Luka has taken it upon himself to potty train. Within the last several months, while expressing interest and sometimes using the potty, (when he felt like it,) he has refused to wear any pull-ups because he knew it was easier to go in his diaper. Last Friday, I pulled out some of TJ's Elmo underwear, and wow did he change his tune. I never realized it could be so exciting to wear Elmo on my bum!

Just one week later, he is dry not only after his naps, but also sometimes when we get him up in the morning, if we get him up as soon as he wakes up. (Nevermind that my parents said he had to use the potty 15 times this morning.) I knew that as soon as I bought one more big box of diapers, something like this would happen. Oh well...I'm sure we can find someone to put them to good use. And, no more diapers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment