On the way to swim practice today, TJ was telling him that he has special "invisible" eyes that are like ghosts, and they can turn corners and see where we are going, and they see through walls. And they give him power. Luka was all ears. By the time we got there, he was quite upset, and was almost in tears that he did not also have invisible eyes. He was quite relieved when I told him that TJ had a good imagination.
Yesterday, on the way to a birthday party, Luka launched into a 10 minute story that his friend Emily told him. Evidently, Emily was invited to Jacob's birthday party, but Luka didn't get to go because we had to leave for vacation, but Emily hurried up and went to the birthday party, but she was still able to get to the airport in time. She saw Luka at the airport, but he didn't see her. And at the birthday party, Jacob's cake was on the floor, but Emily's dad accidentally stepped on it with his shoes on, and then he had to go in the bathtub and clean himself off, and the cake was ruined. I am 100% confident that Luka believed the entire story. I just told him I hoped they got Emily's dad stepping on the cake on video, so they could send it in to America's Funniest Home Videos and win $10,000. Luka said he would ask Emily the next day...
| Silly Luka after eating a smoothie |
No comments:
Post a Comment