For the record, I love Groupon. I imagine that reading this entry down the road will evoke a chuckle, and we'll say something like "Remember when we used Groupons? Those were the days!" I'm sure they'll be some quicker way of accessing a deal, like using my fingerprint on my watch to produce a point-of-sale eCoupon. For the time being, however, Groupon it is.
7 Acre Wood is a plot of land in Conroe with all kinds of kids activities, from a petting zoo, to miniature golf, pony rides, tether ball, a zip line, and more. So when the Groupon deal came across my inbox, I scooped it up. We met Papa at the Wood, and enjoyed some relaxing quality time with the kids, enjoying the (bit too) warm temperatures.
A highlight of the day for me at least was a tether ball showdown between Papa and Daddy. I knew they would be a good match. I know this is one of those "you had to be there" stories, but the game just would not end, and both of them were getting so tired...there were so many whiffs and misses and lack of coordination in general. Of course, with their innate competitive natures, neither was willing to quit until a clear winner was defined. I was totally cracking up and had a great laugh with that one. I got some video, but pictures just would not do it justice.





No comments:
Post a Comment