The Kiddos

The Kiddos
November 2013

Monday, July 19, 2010

Couple Time

Well, we have no pictures to prove it, but Scott and I sure did live it up while the kids were in Chicago.  It's amazing how quickly we got back into our old patterns.  Scott to bed late and sleeping in, me up early, a late breakfast.  Wow!  While my body naturally doesn't sleep in, I still woke up on my own...with no alarm, and no kids crawling into the bed.

We watched both World Cup games Saturday and Sunday afternoon at local pubs with no interruptions.  Imagine that!

We took in a play, Reasons to Be Pretty, Saturday night with some friends and got back after midnight.  Holy Cow!

Sunday, we went out for breakfast, headed to watch the game, the then rented the second movie in the Twilight series, New Moon. 

Monday, I worked all day while Scott ran errands and explored the city, but then we headed to the movie theater to see the third movie in the Twilight series, Eclipse. 

Tuesday, we enjoyed breakfast out again, went on a bike ride on the canal path, and then we headed to the airport to drop Scott off, and I headed up to Chicago.

Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment